Most Instagram users may have asked themselves, Who liked my comment on Instagram? If you are curious and want to know which of your followers are interested in what you have to say, or if you want to see who has been liking your comments on a specific post and Instagram reels, there are a few ways to find out who has liked my comment on Instagram.
In this article, we’ll walk you through the steps on how to see who has liked your comments on Instagram, both on the desktop and mobile apps. Whether it’s your posts or somebody else’s comments, it doesn’t necessarily matter; you can always see who liked them, whether you follow them or not. Your comments got dozens of likes on Instagram, and you are wondering who liked them or wandering to see people behind those numbers of likes on your comments. Keep reading to find out.
In the world of Instagram, comments are king. Users and influencers share their thoughts and feelings about photos and reels. While the platform is famous for its visuals, comments are an essential layer of interaction. with the help of comments, Users can find new people and make new friends based on their interests Comments also help to build relationships between users, allowing them to form meaningful connections and show appreciation for each other’s posts.
They also give influencers an opportunity to respond to their followers and create engaging conversations. Additionally, comments can help increase a post’s visibility and engagement. The more comments a post receives, the more likely it is that Instagram will recommend it to others. Furthermore, comments can contribute to the platform’s overall user experience by providing a platform for users to express themselves.
Steps to find out who liked my comment on Instagram:
- Launch the Instagram app on your device.
- Tap the heart icon and find the “liked your comment” notification.
- Tap on the post and go to the post you commented on.
- Go to the comment section and find your comment.
- Press the like button for a few seconds, and the people who liked the comment will show up.
If you want to know who liked other people’s comments, you don’t have to do anything else; just go to the comment section of the post and press the like button.
Steps to find out who liked my comment on PC:
- Open any browser available on your device.
- Go to Instagram.com and login to your account.
- Go to the comment section and tap on the number of likes below the comment.
How to find your past comments on Instagram:
We also have a post about finding your past comments on YouTube; you can read it here.
- Launch the Instagram app on your phone.
- Tap on your profile picture in the bottom-right corner.
- Now tap on the three bars in the top-right corner, and a list of options will appear.
- Tap on your activity.
- Tap on Comments.
Comments are an important part of social media platforms like YouTube, Instagram, and many more, Comments are the easiest way to engage with influencers and users and help users share their thoughts about posts. In this article, we discussed how to find out who liked my comment on Instagram with a comprehensive step-by-step guide and how to make Instagram more enjoyable.
Can I see who liked a comment on Instagram?
Why doesn’t Instagram notify me when someone likes my comment?
How can I see who liked my comment on Instagram?
2. Go to the comment you want to see who liked it.
3. Press and hold the like button.