Wondering how to delete Instagram account permanently? Instagram is one of the most popular social media platforms, with millions of users People share photos and videos and stay connected to their family and friends. However, there may come a time when a user decides to delete their account permanently. whatever the reason may be, whether because of privacy concerns mental health, or taking a break from social media and Instagram. Deleting an Instagram account is a straightforward and simple process. This article will guide you to permanently delete your Instagram account. grab your device and let’s get started.
Why delete your Instagram account permanently?
Distraction: We all know that experience when you go on Instagram looking for one specific thing or person and the discovery page comes up and you’re distracted. Instagram knows that you’re going to be overwhelmed with all these beautiful images and videos, and you’re going down to those images and videos, and then you realize you forgot what you even came on here for. We stay on the app for way too long and that can be a waste of time. You’re unaware of how much time you’re spending on the app.
comparison: we don’t go to the app to compare ourselves with others, but it happens naturally. We naturally compare ourselves to other people, especially people who are doing similar things to us. You will feel discouraged with these people because you think that these people are successful and happy compared to you. and comparing yourself with others is not so good for your mental health.
privacy concerns: The management of user data by social media sites like Instagram has drawn more attention in recent years. The decision to permanently delete an account is one that users who are concerned about their privacy can make.
How to delete Instagram account permanently:
- Go to the Instagram app or log in to your Instagram account on any browser you have.
- Go to your profile.
- Tap on the 3 bars in the top right corner.
- Now tap on the settings.
- Now tap on the Help option.
- Now tap on the Help Centre.
After doing these steps, your device will ask you to choose a browser to use. tap on the browser you want to use. and if your Instagram account is not logged in on the Browser, please log in to your Instagram.
the Help Center page will show up in your browser.
- Now tap on the three bars in the top right corner.
- Tap on Manage your account.
- Now tap on delete your account.
- Now tap on Delete your Instagram account and scroll down.
- Now tap on delete your account.
If your Instagram account is logged in on your browser you can simply skip all these complex steps just by tapping on this link https://www.instagram.com/accounts/remove/request/permanent/, or login your Instagram and tap on the link to reach the Instagram deletion page.
Before deleting your Instagram account, download a copy of your information (such as photos, videos, and texts), because after your account has been deleted, you will not have access to the Instagram download data tool.
Tap to learn more about downloading information. https://help.instagram.com/181231772500920/?helpref=uf_share
- Choose a reason why you want to delete your Instagram.
- Enter your Instagram password.
- Now tap on the delete (your username) button
Steps to delete Instagram account permanently on your PC
- Launch any browser available on your PC
- Go to the Instagram.com
- Tap on your profile picture in the bottom left corner.
- Tap on privacy and settings.
- Scroll down a little and tap Help.
- Now tap on the help centre.
- and now tap Manage Your Account.
- Tap on delete your account.
- Three options will show up: Select delete Instagram account and scroll down.
- Download your information to not lose any data in your profile.
- Tap on the delete your account link.
- Instagram will ask you why you want to delete your account. Choose a reason.
- Enter your password and tap the delete button.
To skip all this complex process click here: delete Instagram account
That’s all you have to do. We explained every step to how to delete Instagram account permanently. By deleting your Instagram account, you can finally focus on your life and stay away from online culture and disturbance. if you want to stay away from Instagram, temporarily deactivating it is a good idea. Staying away from social media and online culture can be really good for your mental health, and you can focus better on your life.